Copenhagen Residences is one of the projects that IRON WOOD PROPERTY VENTURES CORP. develops and manages. Iron Wood Property Ventures Corp., being the mother company, provides career opportunities to job seekers that come from different backgrounds. At IWPVC, we welcome all applicants, may it be young or adult, with light years of experience or those starting their careers, either from cultural tribes or individuals dwelling in the city. We welcome diversity in many forms – culture, sexual preferences, religious belief, political mindsets – as much as we welcome and accommodate our clients who are also diverse in terms of background.
If you are finding a place to hone your talent and skills, a place that will give you challenges to bring out the BEST “YOU”, a place where people are friendly and cooperative towards you, a place where you can start your career, the place might be IWPVC. Because here at IWPVC, we just don’t create accommodation establishments for Cebuano, we also create warm accommodation to those who wants to join the IWPVC family.
Looking for a job? Share your story with us! We might have a perfect place for you here! Below are job vacancy(ies) where you might fit and become our newest addition to the family.
If you found a vacancy for you, see HOW TO APPLY below this page
DON’T YOU FELL DIZZY WITH NUMBERS? ARE ANALYSIS YOUR GAME?
You can be our ACCOUNTANT!
– A Certified Public Accountant
– With at least 2 years experience in Real Estate Industry
– With good leadership and supervisory skills
– Excellent organizational and planning skills
– Computer literate and knowledgeable with MS Applications
– Dedicated, loyal and trustworthy
WANNA GAIN SOME EXPERIENCES BEFORE GOING DEEP IN THE ACCOUNTING WORLD?
You can be one of our ACCOUNTING CLERKS!
– Preferably a graduate of Accountancy or Management Accounting.
– Computer Literate
– With above average skills in time management.
– Proficient in MS Office and Excel Applications.
– With very good organizational skills.
– Alert and shows willingness to learn.
PASSIONATE ABOUT COMPUTERS AND TALENTED IN MAKING A WEBSITE?
You can be our ART GALLERY IT & MARKETING SPECIALIST (Glitter Tind Gallery)
– Highly independent, who can absolutely 100% work by themselves
– Should have marketing and sale background
– Need to be able to manage a project with only remote supervision
– Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
– Well-versed with Social Media.
– Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to think creatively and innovatively
– Familiarity with the latest trends and in graphic design, Photoshop, web design, etc. is a plus.
FOOD + PHOTOGRAPHY = Buhay IG, WHAT IF MANAGING AN ART GALLERY AND A RESTOBAR?
You can be our ART GALLERY MARKETING SUPERVISOR (Glitter Tind Gallery)
-Graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management or any of its equivalent (emphasis on Hospitality).
-Should have at least 1 year experience in managing and supervising a food and beverage establishment with full operational responsibility.
-Can work and manage projects with only remote supervision.
-Independent and reliable that can work 100% by themselves
-Ability to think creatively and innovatively – and a passion for planning and execution of online/digital and marketing and advertising campaigns
HOW TO APPLY?
You can email your resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com.
You can also submit your resume at
A.C. Cortes Avenue, Alang-Alang, Mandaue City
GUARANTEED INTERVIEW SCHEDULES
If you are really that willing to join us, visit the Office of the Human Resources at 2ND FLOOR, Copenhagen Residences Bldg and look for the HR Officer, Mr. Julean Daymiel.